Shopping for a used pickup truck can be difficult and confusing. There are so many brands and styles that it is hard to know what is the best choice. Buyingadvice.com rates cars and trucks on a scale up to ten based on reliability. They have rated the top five most reliable pickups to help make your decision on which truck to buy a little easier. รถรับจ้าง
- Honda Ridgeline (2006-Present) – The Honda Ridgeline is a full size pickup truck rated as a half ton. The cargo bed is conveniently connected to the passenger cabin to extend the overall length of the bed. The Ridgeline is equipped with all wheel drive and has a unibody chassis. It is powered by a 3.5-liter V6 engine with a 5-speed automatic transmission with a towing capacity of 5,000 pounds. Stability assist, anti-lock brakes, side airbags and side-curtain airbags all come standard. The Ridgeline was awarded the Motor Trend Truck Of The Year Award for 2006.
- Toyota T100 (1993-1998) / Tundra (2000-present) – The T100 is a full-size pickup with only a V6 engine and ended production in 1998. It was replaced with the Tundra for the 2000 model year. The first Tundra was powered by a 4.7-liter, 245 horsepower V8 engine. The Tundra is smaller than F-150, Ram, Sierra, and Silverado but it is easy to drive, quick and responsive, and has the benefit of being able to tow 7,100 pounds.
- Toyota Tacoma (2005-Present) – The Toyota Tacoma came into existence in 1995. The Tacoma was redesigned in 1998 and updated in 2005. It is based on the Land Rover Prado chassis. The Tacoma was Motor Trend magazine’s 2005 Truck of the Year. It is a great truck that will serve you well for many years to come.
- Nissan Frontier (2005-Present) – The Frontier came to America in 1998 and lacked in sales until a significant redesign made it bigger. In 2005, the Frontier was redesigned, making it closer to being a full-size truck. It is actually a mid-sized truck with the appearance of a full-size truck. The Frontier is powered by a 4 liter, 265 horsepower V6 engine and has an incredible towing capacity of 6,500 pounds. A six-speed manual transmission comes standard, but may have an automatic transmission depending on the year.
- Subaru Baja (2003-2006) – The Baja came to American market in 2003 and was discontinued in 2006. This is a crossover from Subaru that combines a short pickup bed with a 4-door sedan. It will carry four passengers. An added bonus is that the rear seats fold down which allows the cargo bed to extend inside the vehicle. The standard features on the 2004 model are a 2.5-liter, 165 horsepower engine; anti lock brakes; all wheel drive; limited slip rear axle and heavy-duty rear suspension. Subaru is known for its reliable vehicles and this is defiantly one of them.
http://blog.iseecars.com/2009/06/17/top-5-best-used-pickup-trucks/ , Top 5 Best Used Pickup Trucks
http://www.buyingadvice.com/5best-pickup-trucks.html, 5 Best Pickup Trucks